Subject: [Leica] Out for a walk
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 13:57:55 -0500

Well, Thomas Jefferson said that "good wine is a necessity of life for
me" or something like that.? I don't know if he commented on toilet
paper, but worst case it could be trading stock.? Costco is an
interesting place for wine.? It is a small curated selection in the
$10-$50 range for most.? I wanted to get the house brand (Kirkland)
Chateuneuf du Pap ($20) but this store didn't have it.