Subject: [Leica] Out for a walk
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 14:10:22 -0500

We went out for the proverbial walk in the park yesterday.? The eastern
half of the park was full of people, but the western half where we
walked was empty.? I have no idea why.? It is amazing what some fresh
air and sunshine will do in great weather, followed by a cocktail on the
patio to be sure all the food groups are represented.? Here are a few
snaps with the iPhone.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_1165.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_1157.jpg.html

On Thursday we made a quick run to Costco for essentials:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_1152.jpg.html

Other than a few grocery runs, that's been about it for adventures
outside the house.? About one more month to go I guess, unless our
governor jumps on the bandwagon to "reopen the economy" or "liberate the
state".? Although, if that happens, all the more reason to stay hunkered
down for a while.

Ken

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Out for a walk)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Out for a walk)