Subject: [Leica] An Interview with Ted.
From: dsy at loganlake.net (David Young)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 07:00:59 -0700

Dave Eagles is a well known and very talented news photographer in our area.
 So much so, that were I to go home and tell Rose that I'd got images of Ted
Grant that day, she'd say "Oh ... that's nice".

But were I to go home and tell her I'd photos of Dave Eagles, she'd be
excited to see them!  And when I told Dave this, he was more than a little
surprised!  But, it's true.

Back in 2010, we dragged Ted up to Logan Lake, so he could give a talk to
the Kamloops Photo Arts Club-  which turned into a well attended, public
lecture at our local University, TRU.

When Dave heard of this, he helped arrange an interview with Ted, for his
paper.

Thus, these shots...

Ted, being expansive, while telling a story...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155735425 at
N05/49797026143/in/dateposted-family/

Reporter, Dale Bass, enjoying Ted's stories to the point she'd forget to
write things down!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155735425 at
N05/49797570851/in/dateposted-family/

Dave Eagles, at work...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155735425 at
N05/49797879132/in/dateposted-family/

When Dave had all the shots he felt he needed, he should have been dashing
off to the next shoot.  Instead, he leaned up against a booth (we were in
the back room of our local White Spot restaurant) and listened to the
master, for another hour!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155735425 at
N05/49797878177/in/dateposted-family/

And finally, Ted contemplating a question, from Dave.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155735425 at
N05/49797567076/in/dateposted-family/

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.