Subject: [Leica] Interview with Ted Grant
From: dsy at loganlake.net (David Young)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 16:39:46 -0700

Thanks Ken!

I have a copy of the original Photographer's Forum magazine with your
interview in it.

It's a good interview!  I trust you will not mind, but I have posted the
link, below, on the Leica Reflex (LRflex) group, as well.

Something I've not seen mentioned here, is the Documentary that was done on
Ted. It turns up, every now and again, on Bravo!, Knowledge Network, PBS and
similar places.  If it turns up, in your area, be sure to watch it.  It's
quite good!

Thanks, once again!

David.
--