Subject: [Leica] Last sad news about our beloved Ted
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 08:33:56 -0400

Thank you for letting us know, Lluis. As inevitable as it was, Ted?s passing
is still sad. A giant, yet a feisty, generous, and personable gentleman.
I?ll venture out today in search of an image to make in his memory. Of
course, it won?t be the Good Doctor?s signature B&W image of the soul of a
person, not with unsociable distancing, but still.

Here?s lookin? at you, Ted. From the shadow side!

?howard