Subject: [Leica] Last sad news about our beloved Ted
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 19:07:12 -0400

I can't quit crying about Ted.  I guess it's the combination of everything
going on now that's hitting me all at once.

I hope Ted is with Irene in the Great Darkroom in the Sky:   "When my time
comes and my last frame is exposed, I want to go with a camera in my hand
to the Great Darkroom in the Sky."

I had really hoped to see him again at his 100th birthday party.

In the meantime, I'm going through old photos to find ones of Ted.

Tina