Subject: [Leica] IMGs X 15: The CoVid Chronicles 15
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 21:42:20 +0200

Looks like a nice, affluent neighbourhood.

I am immersing myself in Irish culture during this confinement, reading
James Joyce while drinking Guinness during the afternoons.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"