Subject: [Leica] shameless plug for family performance
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 13:45:37 -0700

> Of course, the question has to be asked, are you musical too?

I could stand on a stage, look at the audience, and say 'pay me money,
or else I will start singing'. They would pay.

My role in the family music world has been recording engineer and
hi-tech roadie. And photographer. I shot the cover art for almost all of
Harvey's LPs and CDs. Also I operate family websites.

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] shameless plug for family performance)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] shameless plug for family performance)