Subject: [Leica] Second LUG online gathering on Thursday
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 11:01:55 -0400

That was on my little Acer netbook and the microphone does not work with
it.  There is something wrong with any microphone and that netbook.  I'm
trying to set up my big computer so I can talk to my grandkids, too.  I
have the microphone installed and it's working fine but the camera is
back-ordered and supposed to be here by the end of the month.  In the
meantime, I'm talking to the grandkids with my phone and its camera but
that's less than ideal!

Tina