Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 08:27:16 -0500

Greetings to all.  Just three today, I need to get further from home to
bring new views.  In that vein we return to St. Edwards University; they
have some extremely pleasant meadows surrounding their campus.  This
juniper tree has been around a long time:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Juniper+St+Edwards+Meadow.jpg.html

This is a tree I have returned to with a somewhat different view.  I have
always appreciated the persistence of life in any condition.  This tree
happened to sprout in a part of Austin that is mostly broken limestone and
caliche; yet it has grown and prospered:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/envelope.jpg.html

This one is just some youngish oaks beginning to leaf out over a vacant lot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/oaks+begin+to+leaf.jpg.html

all the best:

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Tuesday Trees)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Tuesday Trees)