Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 3: The CoVid Chronicles 12
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 23:44:24 +0100

Yes, Jayanand, Skype, Zoom, and Facetime are our only options these
days. My children seem to think even talking to us with a ten metre gap
is not enough!
My mother who moved to a nursing home on the 26th of March, has now
found out about the two cases of CoVid that have occurred there since
she arrived. She is confined to her room there, and, of course, no one
can visit. Our decision to move her now looks stupid, except that the
carer who had been visiting her to prep her meal at her home had been
replaced by five different ones in one week, and none of them wore masks
or had been tested. A choice of the devil or the deep blue sea it seems.

Douglas