Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 3: The CoVid Chronicles 12
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 11:58:41 +0100

Three photos from Thursday 9th April when my daughter in law Stephanie
and my son Alastair delivered our necessary groceries to our patio. We
sat upwind (I'm getting good at tossing a blade of grass into the air to
gauge it) and three metres away from them. All cropped and taken with my
Sony A7II and 55/1.8 Zeiss Sonnar. All can be seen larger if desired.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_S.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_A+and+S.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_A.jpg.html

Douglas