Subject: [Leica] Dr Ted
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 12:49:44 -0400

I?m very saddened to see the inevitable come to pass. Cynthia and I had the
memorable experience of having dinner with Ted and a group of LUGgers at a
restaurant on Fisherman?s Wharf in SF in December 2008, coincidentally the
very same weekend that we were traveling there from Ohio for a professional
meeting. Brian had convened the dinner, IIRC, on the occasion of Ted?s
visit. I can?t remember for sure, but I think Geoff?s wife is in the same
line of work as I was, and they might have been there for the same
professional meeting.

Here?s an album of a few shots of the good Dr. giving a ?Ted Talk", M8 in
hand, with some others gathered round. You know who you are! M8 + 35
Summicron.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/Ted+Gallery/
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/Ted+Gallery/>

Godspeed, Dr Ted. You?ve left a giant?s footprints on all of us.

?howard