Subject: [Leica] I remember Ted at the Cape Cod photography workshops
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:16:31 -0700

Hi All:
Ted was always engaged, optimistic and enthusiastic about photography - and
about passing on his advice and comments on our attempts at his directed
photo topics for us to pursue during the day of photography. I enjoyed his
company - whether during the photo shoots, or having a drink later in the
evening. Even though he was well known in the photography sphere- he was
humble and not pretentious. A great guy!!
Ted- best wishes.
Stasys Petravicius