Subject: [Leica] Ted
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 20:42:35 +0530

I met Ted for the first time in July 2017, at a brunch with a few other
Luggers - Henning Wulff, Howard Cummer, Alastair Firkin and some other
friends. He was fine that day, and luckily for me (photographically, that
is), I was sitting right across the  table from him! Photographs  from that
meeting can be found here. My thoughts the last couple of days have been
going back to that day, and how lucky I had been to meet him, in the flesh,
at least once. Let us hope there will be another time!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/canada/victoria/

Cheers
Jayanand

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 8:30 PM Howard Cummer via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>