Subject: [Leica] Ted
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 08:00:34 -0700

So sorry to hear the turn of events with Ted. There was a longish report
this morning on the Leica Reflex Blog by David Young about Ted?s moving to
the hospice. I can?t remember exactly when I met Ted - I think it might
have been a dinner at Henning?s in Vancouver. Since we moved back to Canada
and now have family in Victoria we would see Ted more often, especially when
visiting photogs came by to see him. Here he is at his birthday party at the
Marina
Restaurant in May of 2016.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2016/TedBW1126w.jpg.html

Peter Klein and Katya were there, along with Bronwyn and Geoff Hopkinson and
Henning
and Tanya Wulff. Ted used his M8 with the Voigtlander 15mm to take
surreptitious photos
of all of us. A good time was had by all.

Howard.

Replies: Reply from dsy at loganlake.net (David Young) ([Leica] Ted)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Ted)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Ted)