Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 85
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 21:28:03 -0500

   In all photography, lighting makes the picture. But, sometimes, it is
special. I had left the Houston Chronicle to work for the late Dallas Times
Herald. It was one of the major mistakes of my life. I was lured there by
the Herald?s chief photographer strictly to get rid of competition in
Houston. While covering the State Fair of Texas, the lighting of this frame
was unique.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/RETROSPECT/Sunstreak_+Dallas_+Texas_+September_+1975+___01669jpg.jpg.html

?Bill

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] RETROSPECT 85)