Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 83
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 23:57:29 -0500

   It?s a long story but while I was working in Houston I learned how to
pre-flight C130 aircraft Then, a military airlift was scheduled for the
very aircraft on which I used to work, so I ? no pun intended ? jumped at
the chance. Just before the aircraft reached the drop zone the jump master
stood in the port hatch of the plane, the wind sculpturing his face.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/RETROSPECT/The+jumpmaster_+southest+of+Houston_+Jine_+1975++01630.jpg.html

?Bill

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] RETROSPECT 83)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] RETROSPECT 83)