Subject: [Leica] Train Sights
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:09:00 -0500

Millions of people used to come and go from these stations every day.   In
the late twenties my mother used to board a train from a station much like
those in Greenville MS, change trains in Memphis to Kansas City, change
trains again for Lincoln NE to visit family.   Depending on the schedule
she would transfer in Lincoln for a train east to Nehawka NE near the Iowa
border which is where the families lived.   One of my aunts would make the
best donuts on her farm while taking care of us while my mother took care
of family business in town.