Subject: [Leica] Melbourne
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:17:36 +0100

Jayanand, you've some nice ones there. The gardens look colourfully
tranquil but I prefer the b&w ones especially the sky in the TarraWarra
one. I'm envious of your "superlative" lunch, as there are no lunches
anywhere here other than the ones I cook, but I lack the necessary
"superlative skills!

Anyway, it doesn't look a bad place to be in lockdown. A friend of mine
who flew with his wife to Perth in mid February for six weeks to stay
with his son and new grandson is now marooned out there.

Keep safe.

Douglas