Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 12:05:39 -0500

Teenagers in the household have been concerning since we extended
"childhood".  Babies, drug use, death and injury in automobile accidents,
and now a disease vector.   My brother in law has a wayward child back home
with the shutdown of most business.   Most vexing for the responsible
family members that may now be exposed to disease due to poor impulse
control.   So my levity was just dealing with unpleasant possibilities.