Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photo - Group at Car Show
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 07:38:27 -0500

I'm not so certain you'd see that age at a car show, at least in a group.

The last few car shows I've been to are populated by mostly old farts who
still know about changing points and plugs.

Car shows seem to be on their way out as the denizens (those pictured in
Alan's great image) can't navigate their walkers around the show.

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>
Natchitoches, Louisiana
1714