Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 8: The CoVid Chronicles 4
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 15:23:45 +0200

Nice documentation of shutdown in your town. I envy you the ability to walk
around and take pictures. I have to sneak in some photos during the few
permitted outings. I have to go to the supermarket this afternoon to stock
up on some necessities (the beer situation is especially problematic in my
fridge). I will go around 4 p.m., the store will be virtually empty since at
that hour people are finishing lunch or starting their siesta.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"