Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 8: The CoVid Chronicles 4
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 12:51:33 +0100

Took my camera with me yesterday, but it's difficult to take photos
wearing a mask and steamed up protective glasses, but here are some
anyway. All are taken with my Sony A7II and Zeiss Sonnar 55/1.8, and all
can be seen LARGER if desired. Comments or queries welcome.

Talking across the space, Belgrave Square, Monkstown.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Conversation+gap+at+Belgrave+Sqr.jpg.html

A cold swimmer dries off looking at the foam at Seapoint.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Swimmer+changing+at+Seapoint.jpg.html

A woman and her dog walk over a new sign for walkers at Seapoint.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Sign+O+the+Times+at+Seapoint.jpg.html

This wheel has been locked to the bike fence for the past two years at
Seapoint.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_The+Seapoint+Wheel.jpg.html

Large new electronic warning sign at Seapoint.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_More+Signs+O+the+Times+at+Seapoint.jpg.html

Another new sign at Seapoint with Dublin Bay in the background.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Even+More+Signs+O+the+Times+at+Seapoint.jpg.html

Exercising and yet giving me space at Belgrave Sqr., Monkstown.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Exercising+at+Belgrave+Sqr.jpg.html

Tiring daffodils at Belgrave Sqr., Monkstown.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Tiring+Daffodils.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] IMGs x 8: The CoVid Chronicles 4)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMGs x 8: The CoVid Chronicles 4)