Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW 08
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 18:12:01 -0500

Snow is so out of the question as is the necessary temperatures that I am
greatly amused.   We are hitting the 90's now with 100's in the next
month's.   But not to worry, we put in a solar array that allowed us to
drive internal temperature down to whatever we'd feel like.   We'd didn't
replace the AC with one that would make ice cubes so realistically we'd  be
able to keep the house at 65F at zero cost.