Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 67
From: phaedrus1962 at yahoo.com (Michael Potter)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 17:29:45 +0000 (UTC)

 Great shot, Bill.?
Wishing everyone peace,?Mike Potter?

    On Friday, April 3, 2020, 06:09:40 PM GMT+1, Bill Clough via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

 ? When Johnny Cash performed at the Houston Astrodome, the most desired
lens for? ? ? ? ? ? Houston Post and Houston Chronicle photographers was a
180m f2.8. The Chronicle had one, but it was not an automatic lens. You had
to focus, then set the aperture. I took a whole series of typical stage
shots. I was walking away from the stage when Cash ended one of his songs
and the lights began to dim. I threw the lens wide open. It was a lucky
shot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/RETROSPECT/Cash_+Houston+Astrodome_+February_+1971+___+01591.jpg.html

?Bill