Subject: [Leica] Thanks for the meeting
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 05:53:04 +0800

Thanks, Brian. It was a fantastic meeting.

Although I have been in Zoom meetings, they were all local until yesterday
and suddenly, the whole world suddenly became small. I could put faces to
names and that was really a great treat.

Next time, I will have my Leica gear to hold and show. And maybe, for those
who still print in darkroom, to hold up an enlargement to share - what
subject, which camera, which lens, what film, what paper, exposure
settings, etc. That will enrich our experience. In old days, we talked a
lot about cameras, lenses and their fingerprints.

I actually finished souping a dozen prints prior to the meeting but was
carried away by the rich conversations.

Happy snaps.

Dan K.
Singapore.