Subject: [Leica] Planning a LUG video gathering
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 08:02:04 +0200

That very much jives with my experience. At my office, we are heavy users of
video conferencing, even in normal times, and obviously 100% now. Within the
last month I have participated in meetings using MS Teams (this is what we
use internally), Zoom, Webex and private Skype. Of those, Webex is by far
the worst. Private Skype worked surprisingly well for a video conference
with four participants, two in Spain and two in Italy (in all four cases
people in their respective homes).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
http:// <http://www.greatpix.eu/>www.greatpix.eu <http://www.greatpix.eu/>
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"