Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Depression +
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:11:45 -0400

PESO:

I've posted a bunch of new ones.  In these, I haven't lost the MM yet so I
have a lot comparing B&W and color.  They are very different, to me.  Not
better or worse for being monochrome or color but just different in
feeling.  The last one is one I had posted earlier but it fits in this
timeline:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/170339245

and hit previous until you come to something you've seen before.

There is still too much pollen to go outside and it's only going to get
worse the first week in April so I'm stuck here at the computer for awhile.

I'd really appreciate your comments and criticisms.  It keeps me from going
crazy following politics on FB!!

Thanks,

Tina

--