Subject: [Leica] OT: Upgrade Win7-10?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 08:32:31 +0200

Peter, since Win 7 is no longer supported (meaning no more security
upgrades) you should upgrade if your computer meets the hardware
requirements for Win10. Even my office, which is quite conservative in these
matters (they were very late upgradeing from XP to 7) has migrated to Win10.
It works fine.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"