Subject: [Leica] Carolina Coastal 120 Rolls Home
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:50:57 -0400

It?s pretty long for this particular shortline run, though it gets pretty
busy moving grain at different times of year. The cars are either full with
product outbound or empty headed to get another load for some business on
this end. We move mostly agriculture products (fertilizer, crop harvest) and
lumber. We also get in  right much stone as we do not have native rock here.

The Class One trains on major routes here are often well more than a mile
long-up to three miles. They often now use distributed power (thanks to
computer controls on locomotives these days) with locomotives at both ends
and in the middle of the train.

ric