Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/3/2020: more corona vignettes
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 23:52:49 +0000

Nathan, good to see all are well, as the situation is getting nasty in
Spain.

On the images, it's great to see a real wave rather than a virtual one,
and of course, toilet paper is made in almost every country, but that
rumour that it was made in China didn't help people's confidence.

Your wife and daughter are putting me to shame, as the only exercise I
did today was to repair a puncture in the wheel of my wheel barrow. Once
that was done, I moved six sacks of garden feed from my driveway to the
back garden at the behest of my own wife - the head gardener on our vast
acres :-)

Douglas