Subject: [Leica] COVID19 tolls - Differences between EU countries explained
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 07:28:32 +0100

Bonjour Brian,

Should this comfort you in your ability to understand French, I think most
French people would find the article too elaborate for them to understand.
remember this newspaper is for the ? educated ? whatever that means, and the
authors write in a concise yet ? sophisticated ?  manner.

Current toll is over 1100 in France, and it is only a beginning ? 2500 or
more people in hospital in my ? region ? over 500 of which in intensive care
units, which is a terrible strain on the system. At least 4 doctors have
died to this day.

Hope you can avoid this over there.

Keep confined, for you, and others.

Amities