Subject: [Leica] Fonts
From: keith at wesselphoto.com (Keith Wessel)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 13:57:24 -0500

Ouch, but thanks.

I have done two issues to date.  I only arranged the advertising and put in
the stories, having copied the design used for years.  I used InDesign.

I copied the old issues and used text next to thumbnail photos.  I agree
that looks terrible.

We have an archaic WEB page that I have nothing to do with.  This particular
issue is being mailed via US Mail due to volunteers not wanting to deliver
it due to COVID-19, and it gets us past security locked buildings. Note we
are asking people to subscribe to the electronic version (for the first
time).  Nonetheless, a paper copy is delivered three or four times a year.
There is considerable turn over in our neighborhood and we are trying to get
the information into their homes.  As my cousin said 20 years ago,  a web
page is like having a billboard in your basement if people don?t know about
it.

Yes, I used Times New Roman.  I would appreciate suggestions for other fonts
to consider.

Can you suggest any learning tools?

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10