Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 3: CoVid-19 Chronicles
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 01:11:55 +0000

As I'm mostly stuck at home, I may as well take a few shots to pass the
time. All shots are taken with my Sony A7II with Zeiss Sonnar 55/1.8 and
can be seen LARGER if desired.

My hedge is filling with nesting birds not that you can see any in this
shot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Beech+hedge.jpg.html

Pippi checks me for Coronavirus.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_cat.jpg.html

Tulips in one of our eternal tubs.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Tulips.jpg.html

It's likely that we'll go into an even more restricted situation here in
Ireland from tomorrow as heavy hints are being dropped. Some people who
are not adhering strictly to the "Social Distancing" guidelines are
inflaming anger, and the government - the spoilsports - want to stop us
raising mobs with flaming torches and pitchforks to immolate the
miscreants.

I'm disappointed: I always look forward to a good immolation.

On the photographs, comments are welcome.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMGs x 3: CoVid-19 Chronicles)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs x 3: CoVid-19 Chronicles)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs x 3: CoVid-19 Chronicles)