Subject: [Leica] Whereas I found this article terrifying
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 19:09:26 +0100

Let?s not be too smug. I am keeping to the restrictions, I am not
overweight, and I quit smoking 11 years ago. But my immune system is
weakened by rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment I get for it. So the
calculus is somewhat different for me.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"