Subject: [Leica] Whereas I found this article terrifying
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 06:54:02 -0500

My take away from the article was that the undiagnosed infection rates were
far higher than anyone wants to admit.   Even on high test states such as
S. KOREA there appears to be a good number of walking infected
asymtommatic.

More relevant would be comments from our European members as to the very
disparate mortality rates of Germany to France(~100 to ~400) Even
backtracking for population numbers France has a much higher mortality rate
with a similar proficiency in medical capabilities. Both countries should
have had similar initial exposure profiles and I assume reasonably similar
internal movement/ external tourism but I would like to know more.