Subject: [Leica] Whereas I found this article terrifying - DON
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 20:23:20 +0530

Philippe,
The problem is that all of you in the developed world have no idea how to
react or survive during epidemics, which I have been going through since I
was born! I seriously think all of you should chill out, take sensible,
practical and common sense precautions, and avoid the headline and eyeball
grabbing fearmongering by the press, or the grant grabbing fearmongering by
research teams. Take some macro photographs, play some computer or board
games, have a drink or two - and overall behave sensibly!!!

Cheers
Jayanand