Subject: [Leica] 75mm f/2 M-mout lens -- outstanding
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:52:19 -0700

A sample image of the corner of the 75mm image, taken at f/2, is shown at
https://www.paulroark.com/75mm-Apo-Summicron-f2-corner.JPG .  I've also
posted a comparison shot of what Topaz Gigapixel AI does to improve the
corner slightly.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: A walk in Amsterdam)