Subject: [Leica] IMG : Cairo - Souk - People 2
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 15:32:04 +0000

The colour one for me this time, Philippe, and it's a good catch. Going
the slight look of concern on his face, he must be reading about the
approaching pandemic. Any idea what he used the megaphone for?

The motorcyclist is on a rather battered looking bike so going on the
lack of a headlamp, he must be either diurnal, the son of a cat, or
maybe very lucky.

Keep 'em coming.

Douglas