Subject: [Leica] Friday for sale - M lenses
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 11:37:26 +0000

I am rarely using my M system these days, I have not used these lenses (will
the Noctilux a bit) in over five years so could do with the cash....

21mm Summilux - near mint with box, case papers etc.  Always had a B&W UV
filter on (included) and also comes with a B&W Series VIII ND8 (3 stop ND)
-- 4000UKP / 5000USD

E49 28-50-35 MATE Mk3 - CLA and 6-bitted in Solms.  Comes with box, case,
filter, hood and is in pretty good condition
https://johnmcmaster.com/ForSale/Leica_MATE -- 2500UKP / 3000USD

E46 50mm Summilux pre-asph - leather case only.  CLA and 6-bitted in Solms
and very good condition - 1600UKP / 2000USD

50mm Noctilux asph f0.95 - box, case papers etc.  Always had a Heliopan UV
filter on (included), some marks on front on lens hood but otherwise very
good condition - 5000UKP / 6000USD

Ship to anywhere from Scotland at cost.

I will get some photographs up next week.....

john

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Friday for sale - M lenses)