Subject: [Leica] Trouble with Catalina and Lightroom 3.6
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 08:09:27 -0500

Thanks, Peter.

I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, I was actually responding to
Phillipe!

I also wouldn't pay for a Leica branded soft release.  So, obviously that
note was not aimed at you or me!  ;-)   Anyhow, I learned my lesson with
all sorts of M6 images of the inside of my bag, as well as exhausting
batteries.

In truth, I didn't finish what was on my mind there.  A faculty member came
in for a chat as I was in the midst of it, so I hit the send button.

When I say vulnerable, I'm referring to compatibility and other issues that
keep the software running with no glitches, but there are other advantages
to "renting" the software.

You get nice new and improved tools from time to time, and you don't need
to upgrade or update as the software does that for you most times.  The
other goodie is the cloud space that comes with a lightroom subscription.

It's nice to do some choosing on an iPad, then go to the computer to fine
edit images.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>