Subject: [Leica] Trouble with Catalina and Lightroom 3.6
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:42:54 +0900

Cheers, Jayanand!

Good advice, I really appreciate your simple, helpful answer. I guess I
didn?t try switching over to shooting in jpeg fine because I pretty often
end up using the highlights recovery slider. I think I?ll give jpeg fine a
try for couple of weeks, if nothing else, to get me to be more disciplined
about trying not to blow the highlights.

All best,

Peter
?...

The simplest solution is to shoot JPG Fine, and you don?t even need a
computer for that!
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Trouble with Catalina and Lightroom 3.6)