Subject: [Leica] Farewell, Ted
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 12:57:54 +0900

I used to add more to the LUG, but things got busy with kids and extra
work-related tasks. Still, I wanted to saying something as a wee tribute to
Ted. How can one doubt he is now with the Great Spirit?

I couldn?t put words together to mark a suitable tribute, but then I
realized that the real tribute is living and continuing, because so many
people on this list have gained from his generous and merrily cantankerous
run-off, making so many LUGgers tributaries to the great and ongoing Ted
Grant school of photography.

Keep it up!

Peter