Subject: [Leica] Scanning Problem
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 10:16:22 -0600

USA
TEXAS
VICTORIA

Hi there--

I am encountering a scanning problem.

I'm scanning on an Epson V600 flatbed scanner.

Occasionally I have a photo taken through a window or a porthole of a ship.
So, I have a frame fully exposed in the center but the edges are black.

But, when I scan the negative, the scanner crops the photo to the very edge
of the window or porthole instead of having the exposed area floating in
the middle, destroying the point of the image.

Anyone have any ideas?

Contact me offline if you wish: billclough042541 at gmail.com

?Bill

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Scanning Problem)