Subject: [Leica] Leica SM sighting on TV
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 20:38:12 -0500

I believe I caught a glimpse of that but I couldn?t ID the camera and I
don?t recall the drug. I try to avoid commercials for drugs, because the
only ones worth the cost of advertising are hyperexpensive ones. As a
retired haematologist-oncologist who used to prescribe some of the most
expensive drugs on the market, I have little but contempt for Big Pharma?s
extortionate, predatory pricing opportunism, and nothing but contempt for
the practice of advertising them to the general public in order to use
patients as levers to get doctors to prescribe what the company wants them
to. Only New Zealand among the rest of the world allows such advertising.

But if you recall the name of the drug, I?ll try to remember not to mute the
screen and go back to the NYT Sunday Crossword as soon as it comes on!

?howard