Subject: [Leica] Leica SM sighting on TV
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 19:17:52 -0600

Probably so they wouldn?t use a phone camera, and so people would not be
conscious of the brand.  The Leica also ?says? real camera.  I?ve noticed
another commercial that a woman is using a Fuji, also chrome.  Art directors
do funny things to make statements.

Sent from my iPhone

Sonny Carter
http://www.SonC.com/look