Subject: [Leica] Teaching an old dog new tricks: learning to shoot ultra-wide
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 20:47:32 +0100

What I sometimes do when visting places is put the camera on its back flat
on the floor to shoot the ceiling (and pillars). Did that again two days ago
in a mosq in Cairo. Wouldn?t do it in St Peter in Rome, way too crowded... I
use the self-timer or the remote to make sure I?m not featured in the photo
:-)
Hope this gives your ideas.

Amities

Philippe