Subject: [Leica] Apollo Mission Control
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 07:36:58 -0600

When I was last there about 15 years ago, the I-45 was under construction.
One sight to see is the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory at the Sonny Carter (no
relation) Training Facility. It's a large indoor water pool where
astronauts practice EVA tasks wear "space" suits that give them neutral
buoyancy like the weightlessness they experience in space. Very neat, very
deep.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>