Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Apollo Mission Control
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 22:41:33 -0800

Great shots.? I am envious.? Have been through Houston a few times but
the traffic was horrible, so never stopped.? I am a space junky like
you.? Saw all the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo launches glued to the old
B&W TV.? Would love to see Mission Control.

Aram

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) ([Leica] [LRflex] Apollo Mission Control)